Thursday, June 6, 2019

My favourite film or book?

Hi! Well, i don't actually have a favourite film or book, because i'm not quite fond of novels but comics or "mangas". But, even so, i really like any movies or books, like "Carrie" (the book written by Stephen King), "Just go with It" (a comedy film), Shark Tale (an animated movie), and others.


But I will go with "Carrie", the book written by Stephen King.
I've read this book when i was about 12 years old, and was my first Stephen King's book that i've read, and i liked it immediately. Well, is his only book that i read, but i like his way to describe the situation, the landscape and the characters of the book.

This book is about Carrie, who is a 16 years old teenager that have telekinetic powers, that is constantly bullied in the school. One day, after her gym class, she was in the shower with her female classmates, and her first period was come, and she sacred up. Her classmates started throwing tampons, and things like this. When she comes to her house, her mother (a fanatically religious) started to treat her like a sinner for her period, and start to pray for forgiveness.
I recommended this book only to people who don't care imagine things like blood, intrafamily abuse, or others. Even so, is a good book that shows how a shy girl can suffer her classmates abuse, and the consequences that can bring...or at least, that is what i understood from that book.

3 comments:


  1. I'm curious about the book someday I'll read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stephen King but I have never read Carrie. I hope to do it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book and movie! is sad to think that Carrie remake was so bad.

    ReplyDelete