Thursday, June 20, 2019

My favourite photograph.

Hi! Two weeks without a new blog.

Well, i was thinking about photographs that i like, and then i started to search some photographs or pictures that i save in my cell phone. I found too many pictures, drawns, photographs with my family, photograph of a landscape, and some photographs of my own drawns.

Then i found in a folder of my gallery, and was too many photographs of my cat that i don't remember i was taken in this! A few minutes passed and i found this picture of my cat that i love too much, because the position that my cat is in, is very funny to me. I laughed when i saw it.

 
My fat cat.

This picture was taken by me, with my previous cellphone (Samsung J5), on Dicember 16 of 2017.
I remember that i took this in a moment that i was playing with my cat, with a laser pointer. When i took out my cell phone to take a photo of her, in the just moment when i take a photo she started to scratch her ear!!
I laugh for a minutes because i just wanted to take a "normal photo" of her, and she just started to scratch her ear.
I really love this picture because is too funny her pose (at least for me).

1 comment: