Thursday, July 25, 2019

¿My experience writing blogs?

Hi everyone! this was my first blog that i've written, and was too funny to search somethings of my life with all of you.
I never thought that one day i would share things that happen in my life with my classmates, people that hardly ever thalk with me.

But well, this was funny and interesting read your posts too.

I feel that my skills in english are better than before, because i discovered words that i didn't know their meaning, or how to say something. Also this experience helped me to know you better.
If we keep doing this kind of blog, i would others themes for our blogs, like our worst nightmares or greates idols in any subject.

I think that some of my blogs was expose my personal life a bit, because i never talked about my frustrated dreams before, or show any photo of me, because i hate take me pictures, but well, i didn't worried of that because you know me, all you are my classmates so...it doesn't metter too much for me.

Of all of my blogs, my favourite was when i talked about my favourite picture, because this blog was about my cat, and i love her so much. I love to see photos of my cat, she's like my baby because is my first pet that i have. I love this picture and when i wrote this blog, it makes me smile for like...two hours.

Well, i wish the best of lucks to all of you in your exams and "PRE" if you have to take one. See you on Thursday and Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, i forgot write that was very enjoyable to me share my life with you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s so funny write blogs... talked about the favorite picture was so cute

    ReplyDelete

  3. that you do very well in the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel sad when everyone says goodbye in these blogs :C

    ReplyDelete