Friday, September 13, 2019

The only, and the best concert of my life

Hi!
I will talk about the best of the concert I went, and it's my first and only concert, to see my favourite music band (of this time) ONE OK ROCK.

This concert was in 2017, October 3rd, when I was in the last year of the school. It was in the "Coliseo" theatre, in Santiago. This theatre is closer than La Moneda, literally in front of this.
The band was my favourite band in this year, before I listened them new music, that I don't really like the style for them.


ONE OK ROCK is a Japanese rock band (J-rock) formed in 2005, and are four integrants, all Japanese. The majority of their music is in english and japanese at the same time, like one verse in english, and other in japanese. I known this group when I was 12 years old, I don't remember if it was in 2012 or 2013, but a friend show me one of their songs and I never stopped listen them.


I remember that I went with my boyfriend, who known the group because I show him when we was just friends, and the atmosphere was really energetic and funny because the music that they'd played was the best of "their classics" if you understand what I mean. I really enjoyed in this concert because saw them playing their own music in front of me was so exciting. We meet people in the queue up who we never see them again, staying for 4 hours.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds cool. It's so bad that is so difficult to see a japanese band in concert. I would love to be in a The pillows or Asian Kung-Fu Generation concert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ihave never been in a concert in my whole life, it's sounds good, I mean, you go to see one of your favorites band (or you favorite one) live, amazing!
    Why do you don't like now?

    ReplyDelete