Friday, September 27, 2019

My big fat cat

I have always liked cats, since I had four years, and i always was asking my parents for a cat, but they did not want one because my dad had bad experiences with cats, and my mom...she just don't care about it.
When was my twelfth birthday, I tried one more time asking for a cat again, and they finally say yes! I was so happy, because they had searched in different places kitties to foster, and find a veterinary that had some rescued cats, like mine.
My little kitty when was skinny


We adopted her when i was twelve years old and she was two months old.
Her name is Candy, like the character from the TV show "Club de la Comedia", "Guatona Candy" because when she was eating, her belly get more big than it was. Now, she make honor to her name, because she is very very fat.

We love her because she's weird, because sometimes she is relaxed or sleeping, and she start to run and slide in the rug suddenly (she loves it).



My fat cat some weeks ago with my dad
But very intelligent, because she knows that if she want some fresh water, she have to go to the bathroom, climb the washbasin and meow. When we go to the kitchen, she follow us and climb the countertop and meow asking for some treat. In her case, dried meat (charqui)

I think that if we never adopted her, she could been sacrificed or something like that, because people don't like cats too much. I think we never had seen a cat so intelligent and special as she.

4 comments: