Friday, October 4, 2019

Movies and Series

Hi guys!
I'm not someone that watch too much series and movies, because I'm more of read manga, draw my comics (yes, I have an own comic) and watch videos in youtube or something, but I can say that one of the most funny movies that I had watched, and I think that some of you watched it too, is "Superbad", an american movie directed by Greg Mottola.



I really like this movie because i laughed too much watching this movie because I love comedy and stupid movies, and this is one of them.

This movie lasts 1 hour and 53 minutes, and is about two teenagers, Seth (Jonah Hill) and Evan (Michael Cera), who are in the last year of the high school, are best friends since they were kids, and never were popular. Then, they decided to go to parties, talk with the girls that they are in love, lose their virginity, all before they graduate. After, they meet a new friend, Fogell "McLovin" (Christopher Mintz-Plasse).



Jules, the girl who Seth is in love, invites them to her party, and they promise get alcohol and take it to the party. But they still are teenagers, so they try to get it with different strategies. Strategies that are the worst that they could did.

If you never watched this movie and you like the comedy and things like that, please, watch it.

6 comments:

  1. Yess, I saw that too, it is very entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja this movie is excellent, I laughed a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it´s so funny this movie! i always see it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comedy movies is a genre that I don't like very much, but it's not bad to give this movie a chance

    ReplyDelete