Friday, October 18, 2019

Post-graduate courses

Hi!
The last blog i was talking...or writing about my future job, and i mentioned that i would like to get a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences to do researches and other things.

Well, I want to get this PhD, but I'm not sure if i could get it or not in the future, because i want to get it here, in the University of Chile, but i don't know if in the future my marks would be good. Also i don't know if in the future i would like a PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences. If i want to get this PhD in the future and my marks don't give me the scholarship to study, i will study more english to try to become a bilingual, and go to other country and study in there.

Probably in this time i will be working, so i don't know if i will have the time to study all the week, so i think that i will study in a part-time system. I don't know what are the subjects in this degree, but I would like to have a subject that explain better how is the specificity of receptors for some neurotransmitters, why make this kind of effect, and different organics components that make the same effect and why.

I would like to do this course because i want to research about new components for new medicaments that acts against different illness incurables at present, and try to sell it at the less price possible, research about the DNA of all people to make the personalized medication real, and give to the people the best health possible, because all of us have different DNA, and all of us react different to a same drug or medicine. However, if I don't get a job with this degree, i just will stay working in an hospital (i suppose this job).

5 comments:

  1. For a pharmacist it's not so important to do postgraduate studies, but is a good option anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good option, you have different plans and that's great c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that you have good ideas about research, I must also tell you that if you propose to do a doctorate, you will achieve it

    ReplyDelete
  4. the subject of the receivers would lead to very good researchs

    ReplyDelete